1. The mean blood lead concentration in a Chinese pre-school cohort was 6.4 µg/dL.
2. Detriment in emotional reactivity, anxiety, and pervasive developmental were noted even with a 1 µg/dL increase in blood lead concentration.
Evidence Rating Level: 3 (Average)
Study Rundown: The effects of lead poisoning seem to...
1. Children who displayed problems in their ability to self-regulate (self-soothe, fall asleep, self-entertain, etc…) were likely to watch more television and movies at age 2 than children with sufficient self-regulating abilities.
2. Toddlers who regressed in their self-regulating behaviors between 9 months to 2 years of age were...
1. Rates of psychotropic use among children with behavioral diagnoses has decreased from 43.4% in 1994-1997 to 29.2% in 2006-2009.
2. The rates of having at least one behavioral diagnosis increased by 56% from the first study interval (1994-1998) to the last (2005-2009), while the rates the psychotropic prescriptions...