1. Extended-use adjuvant letrozole therapy was associated with significant reduction in breast cancer-free survival but not overall survival, compared to placebo.
2. Extended-use adjuvant letrozole therapy was associated with significantly more bone toxicity side effects compared to placebo.
Evidence Rating Level: 1 (Excellent)
Study Rundown: Anti-estrogen therapies like tamoxifen, and aromatase...
1. The rate of multiple clinical pregnancy was significantly higher in patients treated with gonadotropin compared to treatment groups with clomiphene or letrozole.
2. The rate of multiple gestation was not significantly reduced in women in the letrozole group compared to women in either the clomiphene or gonadotropin group.
Evidence Rating: 1...
1. Women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) randomized to receive letrozole had more live births than women randomized to clomiphene (27.5% vs. 19.1%, p=0.007).
2. Cumulative ovulation rates were higher in women on letrozole compared to those on clomiphene (61.7% vs. 48.3%, p<0.001).
Original Date of Publication: July 2014
Study Rundown: Polycystic...