1. In this randomized controlled study, manual-based phenomenological art therapy was associated with reduced depression, suicidal ideation, and increased self-esteem.
2. Improvements in mood associated with manual-based phenomenological art therapy were sustained at 6-month follow-up.
Evidence Rating Level: 1 (Excellent)
Individuals who exhibit depressive symptoms and suicidality are at risk for...
1. Increased provider burnout has been associated with poor quality of patient care.
2. The true effect size of this relationship was thought to be smaller than previously reported
Evidence Rating Level: 2 (Good)
Study Rundown: Nearly half of health care providers experience burnout, which has been linked to suicidality, decreased productivity,...
1. The percentage of patients seen at children’s hospital for suicidal ideation (SI) and suicide attempts (SA) more than doubled between 2008 and 2015.
2. Fall and spring months accounted for a higher percentage of encounters for SI and SA than summer and winter months, suggesting that the academic school...