1. In this case series, imaging mass cytometry revealed aberrant CD45RA+ T cells in the lung tissue of patients with COVID-19.
2. The identities of infiltrated cells were determined to be CD4 and CD8 T cells; CD16 and CD107A natural killer cells; and CD68 and Arg1 macrophages.
Evidence Rating Level: 4...
1. In a small, prospective trial of nine patients with metastatic cervical cancer, three patients demonstrated complete or partial response after a single infusion of T-cells reactive to HPV oncoproteins.
Evidence Rating Level: 3 (Average)
Study Rundown: Although the use of human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination and screening programs may...
Image: PD AML
1. Rituximab use is linked with a reduction in chronic graft-vs-host disease following peripheral blood stem cell transplantation.
2. Rituximab is also linked with improved survival following transplantation compared to controls.
Evidence Rating Level: 2 (Good)
Study rundown: Following peripheral blood stem cell transplantation, chronic GVHD (graft-vs-host disease) is a...