Laparoscopic colon cancer management may be beneficial in elderly... October 23, 2014
Inhibition of key enzymes in the animal brain reduces drug relapse behavior... October 23, 2014
Second-hand fine particulates dangerously elevated in smoking homes... October 23, 2014
Triple-combo chemotherapy improves survival for metastatic colon cancer [TRIBE s... October 22, 2014
1. The daily rhythmic fluctuations of intestinal bacterial populations in both mice and humans were disrupted by changes in sleep, and in some cases, feeding patterns.
2. Such disruption of the bacterial fluctuations, as experienced by jet-legged humans, caused weight gain and glucose intolerance.
Evidence Rating Level: 2 (Good)
1. Individuals who searched for services using a price transparency service prior to receiving care had lower claims payments made by themselves and/or their insurer compared to those who did not utilize the price transparency service.
2. Claims payments for individuals who utilized the price transparency service were about 13% …
1. Prenatal exposure to air pollutants was associated with detrimental effects on lung function in young children.
2. Results of this study suggest that in utero exposure to air pollutants during the second trimester may be more related to the adverse effects on airway function than postnatal exposure.
1. Dopamine agonist drugs are used in the treatment of Parkinson disease, restless leg syndrome, and hyperprolactinemia.
2. Dopamine agonist drugs may be associated with compulsive gambling, hypersexuality, and binge eating or shopping.
Evidence Rating Level: 3 (Average)
Study Rundown: Previous work has suggested that impulse control disorders, such as …