Home oxygen treatment for mild bronchiolitis explored... April 21, 2014
Trivalent influenza vaccine effective in children under age 2... April 21, 2014
Free drug samples may alter prescription habits of dermatologists... April 20, 2014
Receptor responsible for fertilization discovered... April 20, 2014
1. Women who maintained viral load suppression between pregnancies were less likely to vertically transmit HIV to their infant.
2. Women who maintained viral load suppression between pregnancies were more likely to have greater viral load suppression at …
1. Oral doxepin rinse significantly reduces the incidence of painful oral mucositis (OM) during radiotherapy for head and neck cancers.
Evidence Rating Level: 1 (Excellent)
Study Rundown: Painful oral mucositis is commonly associated with radiotherapy for head and …
1. Prophylactic use of a quadrivalent vaccine against HPV strains 6, 11, 16, and 18 significantly reduced the incidence of HPV infection and HPV-associated genital disease 30 months after vaccination
2. No significant adverse effects were observed to …
1. Retransplant patients that experienced acute rejection, hospitalization, or delayed graft function after their first kidney transplant were more likely to experience such negative outcomes post-retransplant.
2. Relisting of patients was found to be statistically dependent on outcomes …