1. Private and public US 4-year colleges are capable of managing the increased primary care needs of youth with chronic medical conditions (YCMC) such as asthma, type 1 diabetes, and depression.
2. Few colleges have systems in place to identify and register YCMC, limiting the utilization of these services among...
1. Adolescents exposed to parents who smoked in any form had greater probability of being regular smokers themselves.
2. The longer that adolescents were exposed to parental smoking behavior the greater the odds that they would experiment early with smoking or be regular smokers.
Evidence Rating Level: 1 (Excellent)
1. Adolescents who reportedly engaged in sexting were 4 to 7 times more likely to engage in other sexual behaviors and also had greater intentions to have sex when compared to those who did not report sexting.
2. Those engaging in sexting reported greater perceived approval for sexual...