1. There was no significant difference with regard to diagnosis and treatment of pre-eclampsia, fetal growth restriction, and gestational diabetes between the telehealth integrated care and conventional models.
2. A significant reduction in the incidence of pre-term births among women in high-risk pregnancies was seen (-0.68% change per week).
1. This report describes the first reported case of acute Middle East Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) associated with a second-trimester stillbirth in a 39-year-old woman
Evidence Rating Level: 4 (Poor)
Study Rundown: Severe respiratory infections during pregnancy can compromise oxygen flow to fetus, which may result in intrauterine growth...
1. Infants born both premature and small-for-gestational age are at a higher risk for mortality
2. Data suggests that the highest relative risk for low-birth weight infants is in Latin America
Evidence Rating Level: 3 (fair)
Study Rundown: Low-birth weight infants are at a heightened risk for developing disease and having...