1. Hypertension, diabetes, smoking, atrial fibrillation, and previous myocardial infarction were associated with a higher risk of incident heart failure in younger adults (<55 years) compared to elderly participants (≥75 years).
2. There were no interactions between age and body-mass index or glomerular filtration rate with respect to the incidence...
1. Residence in a community with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) incidence, direct community contact with a positive case, and Black race were associated with a greater risk of infection.
2. No statistically significant difference was observed with regard to any occupational risk factors in the base case analysis.
Evidence Rating Level:...
1. Increased number of motor vehicle crashes and near-crashes among novice drivers were associated with secondary task performance while driving compared to experienced drivers.
2. In experienced drivers, only dialing on a cell phone was associated with increased risk of motor vehicle crashes.
Evidence Rating Level: 3 (Average)
1. Metabolically healthy obese individuals are at increased risk for death and CV events over the long term compared with their normal-weight counterparts.
2. All metabolically unhealthy individuals, regardless of BMI, had increased risk for events compared with metabolically healthy normal-weight individuals.
Evidence Rating Level: 2 (Good)
Study Rundown: Obesity (BMI...