1. From an online survey, the majority of respondents preferred that written or oral consent be obtained from them before participating in research on medical practices (ROMP).
2. Of those who preferred giving written or oral consent, a majority were willing to give an easier form of consent rather than...
1. Out of £13.8 billion in total available research funding in the United Kingdom (UK) from 2008-2013, 0.7% (£95.0 million) of total funding was allocated to projects pertaining to antibiotic research.
Evidence Rating Level: 3 (Average)
Study Rundown: The rate of evolution of resistant bacteria has increased more quickly than the...
1. The TExT-MED program did not result in a statistically significant improvement in HbA1c levels.
2. The program was associated with trends toward improvement in HbA1c as well as secondary outcomes, especially improved medication adherence.
Evidence Rating Level: 1 (Excellent)
Study Rundown: mHealth – the use of mobile telephones as a vehicle...